Below are excerpts from a Saturday workshop we attended some months ago. I found it helpful to refocus on it, as I await the activation of the gifts I received as a teacher and new gifts to enable me become a complete teacher.
The Complete Teacher
Who is a Teacher
- Role model who inspires/encourages others to aspire for greatness
- Lives to his / her fullest potential by working on his/ her uniqueness and seeks best in others
Who is a Complete Teacher
- to be complete means to be accomplished
- to be complete means to have a proficient and complete assemblage
- Isaiah 60:1 “Arise, shine for you light has come. The Glory of Yahweh rises upon you.”
- blessings of God come unto you to the level of your AVAILABILITY for God
- complete teacher is someone who gives a return on investment (ROI) to God who is a complete
businessman (Luke 19:23) “Why then did you not put my money on loan so that when I got back, I could
have collected it with interest?”
- God has invested in us by anointing us as in Isaiah 61:1 “The Spirit of the Lord Yahweh is upon me
because Yahweh has anointed me to bring good news to the poor…”
- complete teacher is someone that divides the Word as people are eager to receive something that drops
in their spirit
- complete teacher has the Word of God dwelling within (Col 3:16 “Let the word of God dwell in you in all its richness.”)
- complete teacher is a HEALER since the word of God make you a healer (Acts19:11-12) so we must speak the Word as we teach with Rhema
- complete teacher works as a DELIVERER since must be able to conduct deliverance where someone manifest through the teaching with Rhema (Mark 6:7)
- complete teacher is an INTERCESSOR like Moses who interceded / stood in the gap in Numbers 17:12
- complete teacher is a praise and worship minister so we must always give a joyful noise unto the Lord (Ps 98:4 and Eph 5:19)
Isaiah 6 v.9-10: …Much as you hear you will not understand; much as you see, you do not perceive…Yet if they understood and came back to me I would heal them
- We are so used to hearing about God that we take advantage of Him and fall into the trap of being deaf to His Word and being blind to His works. We need to ask the Holy Spirit to continue to renew us so that our hearts will not be hardened and we become aware of God’s presence which should always be alive within us
Isaiah 6 v.13: …Even though a tenth remain in it, it will be burned. Yet there a stump will remain like that of a fallen oak; this stump is a holy seed
- God’s mercy shines through again for us as He assures the unfaithful even after laying waste to the towns inhabited by those who have neglected Him.
- Let us tap into God’s mercy and arise as the fruit of this holy seed that he has redeemed.
Psalm 105 v.17: …he sent a man ahead of them, Joseph who was sold as a slave; his feet in shackles, his neck in irons till what he foretold came to pass and the Lord’s word proved him true
- There is a process for everything. God is a God of order and he puts us through a PROCESS to receive our blessings as he did for Joseph.
- We often try to skip the process to jump start the blessings/ reward and this often causes us issues.
- What God foretells always comes to pass if we allow Him to lead us through the process He has set for us which may not always be rosy but suffice to say, His Word will always be proved true
Psalm 105 v.21: …He put him in charge of his household and made him ruler of all his possessions that he might train his princes and teach his elders wisdom
- God has ordained you to be in charge and has equipped you with the gifts to be so, as His child, but the question is do you allow Him to put you through the process however unpleasant it may be? We must!